Headshots are ideal for casting agents and professional bodies such as Spotlight & Equity. Think of a headshot as your visual CV - in the same way that a list of roles you've played shows that you're talented and experienced, your headshot will also get you noticed. Both have the same purpose: to get you an interview. After the interview/audition your photo will also serve to remind the agent or casting director who you are.
Students: £120 - Non-Students: £180
- 60 minute photo session
- 100+ photos taken, of which the best 30 will be displayed online for you to review
- Tips to help you prepare for the shoot, what to wear etc.
- Post-processing of your selected photo
- Digital copy of your final headshot photo, ready for printing at 10" x 8"
- CD of all photos in high resolution, with full copyright release
- Gloss prints of your selected 10x8 photo
- Expert retouching and post-production treatment. See examples of retouched photos
"I'm indebted to Claude, who used his endless patience and great professionalism to produce some creative and imaginitive images. It helps that he's a really lovely guy which enabled me to relax and enjoy the shoot. I was delighted with the results - the only problem being that I was spoilt for choice! I would recommend anyone seeking quality portrait photography, or in fact photos for any purpose, to get in touch with Claude."
"Claude is the friendliest photographer I have ever had the pleasure to know. Not only does he take wonderful photographs, he will also keep taking them until you get exactly what you want."